CNET Editors' review
Let's face it: PowerPoint presentations can be pretty boring, especially if the presenter reads directly from the slides, one by one. But with iSpring Free, you can take your PowerPoint presentations up a few notches by inserting Flash files directly into your slides and even publishing the presentations themselves as Flash videos.
If you're familiar with PowerPoint's user interface, then you'll have no trouble navigating iSpring Free as it integrates itself into the Ribbon as an extra tab. The menu options are few, but they get to the point: Publish and Insert. As its name suggests, the Publish option gives you two options, Quick Publish and Publish, to publish your entire presentation as a Flash video. The Insert option let you insert Flash files and YouTube videos into your slides. We pulled up an existing PowerPoint presentation that we had saved, found a YouTube video, and very easily inserted the clip into a slide. We were able to drag and resize the video to any place we wanted on the slide. To view the video, we simply had to start the slideshow. Sure enough, it played right there in the presentation. Using the Quick Publish feature, we were able to publish the presentation as a Flash video using the current settings. The Publish feature offered more in-depth settings for our presentation, such as naming it and selecting the slide range to be converted into Flash as well as options for starting the video presentation automatically, looping it, and adjusting slide duration and autoclick. Each feature performed without a hitch, and in no time, our presentation was converted into a Flash video that opened in our browser, which allowed us to pull the HTML code to insert into our blog. iSpring Free doesn't include any kind of help feature, but it's really not necessary.
This free add-on installs a desktop icon without permission but uninstalls cleanly. We highly recommend iSpring to all PowerPoint users.
iSpring Free is a free PowerPoint to Flash Converter and eLearning authoring tool. Beyond basic PowerPoint conversion, iSpring Free lets you create SCORM compliant e-learning courses ready for uploading into any LMS that also supports SCORM. Moodle LMS is a perfect example of an LMS that is great to use with iSpring-generated courses and is also free. With iSpring Free you get a great opportunity to start creating online presentations with no expense. There are no time limitations and iSpring Free can be used for all personal, educational and commercial purposes. iSpring Free PowerPoint to flash converter enables you to create hight quality Flash presentations from PowerPoint slides just in one click. iSpring Free accurately transfers PowerPoint animation effects, slide transitions, hyperlinks, embedded Flash movies, audio, and video clips into Flash format.
iSpring Free lets you make a slideshow alive with YouTube videos broadcasted right from your online presentation. With a click of a button you can add a YouTube video into presentation and add some spice to catch attention of your viewers. iSpring Free generates single Flash (.SWF) file with all multimedia resources embedded and ready-to-use .HTML code that allows placing Flash movie into a web site or a blog. You can publish Flash movie to a folder on your local computer or right to SlideBoom, free presentations sharing service. Output Flash presentations can be viewed on computers without PowerPoint installed. This way your Flash presentations become very compact, tamperproof, easy to distribute online and compatible with all browsers and OSs.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create Flash presentations and e-learning courses from MS Power...
- Rip CDs to MP3, WMA, AAC, OGG, APE, VQF, and WAV formats.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Convert MS Access 2.0 file format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert your PowerPoint presentations to Flash easily.
- Convert audio files from one format to another.
- Convert your PowerPoint presentations into Web-ready Flash form...
- Convert your PowerPoint presentations to Flash.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert video to Sony PSP compatible format.
- Convert popular video to Zune or MPEG-4.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create presentations featuring PowerPoint slides, audio, video,...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert video files between multiple formats.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert video and audio files to your iPod, iPhone, AVCHD, DVD,...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 19 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1