From Xochi Media:
iScreensaver Designer is a cross-platform screensaver editing toolkit that builds screensavers for both Mac OS X and Windows XP thru 7, using Images, QuickTime files, MPEG and H.264 Movies, as well as Adobe Flash (SWF) files. It includes a powerful OpenGL animation engine, and a built-in single-file installer. A free trial version with no time limit is available for download.
What's new in this version: iScreensaver Designer 4.5 is a bug-fixing update. Upgrades are free for customers with a valid version 4 license. Version 4.5 includes important bug-fixes for both Mac OS X and Windows screensavers. Screensaver and Wallpaper installers are more reliable. Missing plugins are handled more elegantly. Playback is smoother with reduced flashing between items. OpenGL support improved on Windows PCs. Interactive Flash content support improved. And more...see the release notes for details. All... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Encode and convert between various video files.
- Save your screen with amazing images taken by the Hubble Space ...
- Use movies or flash as screensaver with effects.
- Create slide shows with sound, movies, and pictures.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Watch packages fly by with this screensaver that simulates a se...
- Create stunning Flash animations with this software that suppor...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Display a multipurpose screensaver.
- Turn moving pictures into a screensaver.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- View a leprechaun dancing to celtic music on your desktop.
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Take part in a trip around Madrid via screensaver.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Learn basic mathematics using flashcards for Grade 2 to 5.