iResizer is a handy way to resizing images non uniformly while preserving the key features of the picture. iResizer avoiding distortion of the important parts of the image. It also can be used to remove portion of the image in a consistent way. For example, you can turn a landscape picture into a square picture and close up the space between people in an image if they are a long way apart. It also works in reverse and you can use it to make a photo larger. You can mark important elements in the image using green marker, this technique is handy if you have areas of the image that you want to retain at the expense of other areas and it can also be used to protect people in the image. Also you can use red marker to select which features of the image should be discarded.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 has added ability to move the image around using the middle mouse button.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Synchronize and back up files, automate copy, deletion, and com...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Automate any series of tasks you do on your computer.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Resize batches of your image files for HTML pages.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Remove individual Exif tags or to strip Exif data entirely.
- Add watermarks to your images and convert them into Flash movie...
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Burn all kinds of disc like data CD/DVD, Audio CD, video DVD an...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content