iPhoto Library Manager allows you to organize your photos among multiple iPhoto libraries, rather than having to store all of your photos in one giant library. You can browse the photos in all your libraries directly from iPhoto Library Manager and search across all your libraries to help track down a particular photo.
iPLM also gives you the ability to copy your photos from one library to another, while keeping track of photo metadata that is normally lost when exporting from one library and importing into another. You can split up a large library into multiple smaller libraries, merge entire libraries together into a big one, or rebuild a corrupt library that is causing iPhoto to hang or crash. It can also analyze your libraries for duplicate photos, showing them to you side by side and letting you get rid of extra copies of photos that you no longer need.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a crash that could occur when entering a malformed registration code
- Fixed a crash when using the "Show Event" contextual menu command on certain photos
- Added a "Select in iPhoto" contextual menu item in the duplicate browser
- Prevent iPhoto from showing an error window while importing photos, which can interrupt photo copying operations
- Added "Event" as an opt... See all new features »