The iPhone Backup Extractor is a simple to use software that extracts files from iTunes or iCloud backups. It offers full support for iPhone 6 and 6S, 6 Plus and 6S Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 and iPad 2, Air, Air 2, Mini and Mini 2. It works with all iOS versions, including iOS 9.3 and iOS 9. The iPhone Backup Extractor is useful for extracting contacts, calendars, videos, photos, including Photo Stream, notes, messages, WhatsApp chats, application data.
It is free for non-commercial use and can access any file from an iOS iTunes or iCloud backup. Registered users are able to restore more than four records at a time and have full access to conversion tools for the SQLite databases, iCloud and Photo Stream download or direct App extraction, with the appropriate purchased Subscription.
What's new in this version:
- iOS 9.3 beta iCloud & iTunes (incl. password protected) support;
- Previews for offline iTunes backups;
- iOS 9.3 beta Photo Stream recovery;
- Photo extraction grouped to albums;
- Improved SMS attachments extraction;
- Improved Viber and WeChat extraction;
- Improved CPU usage while downloading data.