From Spicy Macs:
With iMoneyTracker, you can add, subtract, and multiply all your accounts. There is also options to set what you are spending. First, enter the amount in your savings, checking, etc. account. Then just add a purchase. You can choose what you spent it on like food, car payments, house payments, etc. And it is all simple to use! When done, just press the save button and it will all be there when you return next time.
More Products to Consider
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Fast, simple, easy-to-use personal finance app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Catalog invoices & other types of documents.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Set a feature-rich calendar on your desktop.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Create and record a budget and report how well you keep it.
- E-banking solution for swiss banks customers.