In response to initial customer and developer feedback, Apple has made improvements to its Universal Serial Bus (USB) software for iMac customers. The iMac Update 1.1 includes these improvements, which enhance the experience with many USB peripherals, as well as enhancements previously released in iMac Update 1.0. While Apple suggests that every iMac user install this update, it notes that only those using additional USB devices other than the Apple USB keyboard and Apple USB mouse included with the iMac are likely to notice the improvements after installation. This version improves the identification of USB devices during start-up and more.
Note: You must install the iMac Firmware Update before installing the iMac Update 1.1.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For 21.5-inch iMacs.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Update your iMovie 2.0 to version 2.1.1.
- Fixes display flickering.
- Get this firmware update for iMacs with slot-loading CD or DVD ...
- Edit and manage your images.
- Download the latest driver for the Stealth Serial Port by GeeTh...
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Kensington input device driver.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Driver for the USB twin serial adapter.
- Get this Mac OS USB printer driver from Epson.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Connect to serial-port devices with a terminal emulation progra...
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Connect any number of input devices to your USB-equipped Mac.
- Update your iPod and iPod mini to take advantage of the latest ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2