In response to initial customer and developer feedback, Apple has made improvements to its Universal Serial Bus (USB) software for iMac customers. The iMac Update 1.1 includes these improvements, which enhance the experience with many USB peripherals, as well as enhancements previously released in iMac Update 1.0. While Apple suggests that every iMac user install this update, it notes that only those using additional USB devices other than the Apple USB keyboard and Apple USB mouse included with the iMac are likely to notice the improvements after installation. This version improves the identification of USB devices during start-up and more.
Note: You must install the iMac Firmware Update before installing the iMac Update 1.1.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- For 21.5-inch iMacs.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Fixes display flickering.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Firmware update.
- For some late model iMacs with Lion.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Resolves an issue that may cause an iMac to not automatically c...
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- For all Core i5 & i7 27" iMacs.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 4 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2