Earthrise iFly is flightlog software for the aircraft/airline enthusiast and the frequent flyer. There's nothing else like it for the Mac or any other platform.
Use iFly to:
- Keep track of your frequent flyer miles.
- Plot your routes and see multiple segment routes on a map.
- Keep track of flights you take.
- Import flight logs you've done in spreadsheets or other databases.
- View interesting reports about your flights and miles.
- Make on-the-fly reports using criteria you assign.
- Use SQL to make your own reports (for users experienced in the use of SQL)
- Export reports to a spreadsheet.
- Lookup airport, aircraft, airline and class codes and related information.
- Add new cities, airlines, aircraft to the database, delete or modify existing ones.
- Create and assign your own categories to flights.
- Backup and restore data tables for added security and flexibility.
iFly is simple to learn and easy to use. If you can get on a plane, you can use iFly.
What's new in this version:
- Minor interface changes for consistency in iFly window.
- Added Cancel button to cancel Add flight button action. Save is default button when adding flight records.
- New "Route Mapping" window for single and multiple destination routes.
- Modifications to the iFly window make it more readable.
- Added "Show Route" button to the iFly window to allow user to map routes in the flightlog list.
- New Arrival Date field added.
- Flightlog airline fiel... See all new features »