Using iFlicks you can easily import your Video Collection into iTunes. This gives you the ability to watch your Videos directly in iTunes or transfer them to your iPod or iPhone. On top of that iFlicks downloads Metadata for your Videos and lets you tweak the Metadata manually. Managing your Video Collection in iTunes has never been this easy.Manage your Video Collection with iTunes
iFlicks offers a range of simple to use functions to easily manage metadata of your Movie and TV Show Library. Some of the most prominent features are:
- Convert Videos to be compatible with iTunes and Apple Devices.
- Automatically or manually add metadata and artwork.
- Easy to use Interface.
Are you fed up with the limited support for Video Tagging via iTunes? Using iFlicks you can edit all the metadata of compatible videos, which iTunes uses. This lets you:
- set release dates, not just years
- add actors, directors, producers and writers
- specify the content rating
- mark videos as tv show
- add a complete plot, not just a few letters
This way you have complete freedom in organizing you video library while using the programs you have always used.Video Conversion
Using the QuickTime Framework iFlicks can convert videos optimized for the following devices and applications:
- iTunes and Front Row
- Apple TV
- iPod Nano 3G and 4G, iPod Classic 5G and 6G
- iPhone, iPod Touch and iPhone 3G
- Elgato Turbo.264 (HD)
iFlicks offers a tight integration into iTunes. Most features are directly accessible using the integrated iTunes Script menu. This way it is possible to update the metadata of the video in your iTunes Library easily. Processed Videos can also automatically be added to the iTunes Library or any playlist.
What's new in this version:
- Added dedicated iPad preset.
- Improved Support for non English Movies.
- Improved Content Ratings.
- Many minor Bug Fixes.
- Fixed some rules not being applied when using Folder Actions.
- Improved iTunes Handling.
- Added Spanish Translation. Thanks to Daniel Chino.
- Updated existing Translations.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Import any video format to iTunes with a simple drag & drop.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Analyze your music collection and build playlists.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Metadata tagger for MP4 files.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Import your video collection to iTunes with 1 click.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Upload and manage photos.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Tag everything on your Mac: docs, emails, images, all other fil...