iExporter is a small c# application that let's you export iTunes playlists to any other location. That way you can have your iTunes playlists available on any other device (like usb stick, sd card or other mp3 player). Remark: Currently iExporter will only export native mp3 files! This because most other media playing devices will not support the native iTunes files. So be aware that you use your iTunes as a mp3 storage facility.
Version 184.108.40.206. - Now you'll be able to export all iTunes tracks for all Artists selected ( note: it will only pick up tracks where the Album Artists is the one selected!
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11. - Now you'll be able to export all iTunes tracks for all Artists selected ( note: it will only pick up tracks where the Album Artists is the one selected!
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- USB driver.
- Record Skype calls into MP3 and stores your conversations local...
- Create high-quality recordings from your sound card.
- USB driver.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Wireless Communication Devices driver.
- Read and play audio files in different common formats.
- Embed album cover art into song files in iTunes.
- Record your own voice by microphone and the audio from your com...