From iDeerApp Software:
iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows PC is officially authorized Blu-ray player software for Windows operating systems around the world. It can play all commercial and non-commercial Blu-ray discs, folders and ISO files in different regions on Windows computers. Besides Blu-ray, it also supports DVD and other video and audio formats, including CD, MOV, AVI, MOV, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPEG, RMVB, MP3, WMA, AAC, AC3, as well as photos. iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows PC is a powerful HD video player that plays Blu-ray and videos without any loss of quality. It supports all audio tracks such as DTS HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD Audio, and streams, chapter markers and videos. NVIDIA's CUDA acceleration technology is supported to ensure smooth playback and DTS5.1 guarantees super high quality of output. With the core technology - AirX, iDeer Blu-ray Player supports Blu-ray playback on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, etc. Users can easily connect with the iPhone/ iPad/iPod touch under the same Wi-Fi. With built in Share button, users can share movies or videos with friends on Twitter and FaceBook by one click. iDeer Blu-ray Player for Windows PC can be fully compatible with the latest Windows operating system - Windows 8.
What's new in this version:
- 2014 Christmas special version.
- Support 4K video playback.
- Optimized Hardware Acceleration function.
- Lowered CPU usage during Blu-ray playback.
- Fixed the mute problem of Dolby Atmos.
- Fixed black screen and green screen for some BDs.
- Solved the unsmooth playback issue of VC1 Blu-ray discs.
- Support the latest Blu-ray discs, such as "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes", "Guardians of the Galaxy", "The Maze Runner", "Cowboy Be...
See all new features »