iDFX works with iTunes desktop software to dramatically improve the sound quality of your music files, providing exceptional playback quality on your iPhone, iPod, iPad or other portable MP3 player. iDFX uses advanced patent-pending processing to enhance your existing MP3 and AAC song files, and for the first time your portable device will provide the rich full sound quality of the original CD recordings.
What's new in this version: Recommended maintenance release with security fixes and installer updates.
More Products to Consider
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch,.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Recover Lost iPhone Photos, Contacts, SMS from iPhone, iPad or ...
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Copy music, movies, playlists from your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPo...
- Create MP3 files from multiple OGG files.
- Manage your iPod multimedia library.
- Search album art image and lyrics synchronized with Apple iTune...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray discs.
- Sync your iPhone/iPod to multiple iTunes Libraries.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes, and compu...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Big improvement in Audio"
Version: iDFX 1.126
I installed the product and was quite pleased with theresults. If your speakers lack Bass,you definitely want iDFX.
My only complaints is that it eats up lots of memory. If your Pod is almost full you should pass on this product or be prepared to delete a chunk of your play list.
Significant increase in Base output, and the volume leveling is a major plus. My files were recorded at 256kbps and it still took a large chunk of my remaining memory. Power Technology has to be intentionally omitting this key information in order to increase sales, and I saw no mention of refunds. Unfortunately Power Technology does not have a FAQ. It would be nice to know if iDFX will work with programs such as CopyTrans, and if it can be installed on more than one computer.
"Essentially a good product... beware of file sizes!!!"
Version: iDFX 1.126
It does what it is supposed to... enhances highs, lows and dynamic range of all music as well as doing a good job of volume leveling without sacrificing dynamics.
One HUGE downside to this program. All processed files will be converted to 256kbps sampling rate which will almost DOUBLE the size of the music files. I had to delete many songs off of my ipods because of space issues.
If sound quality is first on your list, this is a good program. Be aware that your song files will almost double in size, so be sure that you have ample space on your ipods or be willing to carry around less music with you.