From gPodder Team:
gPodder downloads and manages free audio and video content ("podcasts") for you. Listen directly on your computer or on your mobile devices. It supports RSS, Atom, YouTube, Soundcloud and XSPF feeds. Synchronize between devices with full gpodder.net integration, customizable and have support for user-defined hooks and plugins.
What's new in this version: Version 3.5.1 has fixed submenu activation or focus issues.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Convert, split, and join your video files.
- Download podcasts to your computer automatically.
- Monitor your home/office remotely from mobile phone or PC via W...
- Synchronize playlists, music, podcasts, and photos onto mobile ...
- Browse, search, stream, and listen podcasts from around the wor...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Useful if you're a programmer"
Version: gPodder 3.5.1
I was able to download version 3.5.1 and get it to work once.
I can't figure out how to complete the upgrade to 3.5.2
I can't figure out which podcasts downloaded this week vs last week
I can't find the files to move them to my mp3 player (which is where I listen to them)
I can't figure out this application. The user manual and help are written for programmers who want to modify the source code. I could get my subscriptions urls loaded, and it would download the latest podcasts. So it's fine if you just want to click on the results and play them on your PC.
The second time I logged into it I started getting a c:\... runtime error. So I attempted to upgrade to 3.5.2, which I was prompted to do when I dismissed the runtime error and the app started up. I downloaded the .gz file, but there are no instructions about what to do with it, and double-clicking it in Windows 8 just asks me what program I want to open the file with. I have no idea what a .gz file is! Where are the INSTRUCTIONS?
I had to hunt around to find the files it downloaded, and then couldn't figure out which were the latest downloads except by right-clicking on each and every file, looking at the properties, and looking for the date created. With 40-50 files, that's way too tedious. I gave up. It's way too complicated and non-intuitive for me. I'm over 50, but I've spent 30 years of my work life in front of computers. It shouldn't be this difficult to use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content