From NetCrate Software:
easyQuizzy is a test creation tool enables you to create tests of any complexity and compile them into completely independent executable files that can be emailed, shared on the Internet or copied to all computers in a classroom. Tests can consist of an unlimited number of questions (single choice, multiple choice and "fill in the blank" questions are supported) each with an unlimited number of possible answers. To make tests harder and prevent cheating, you can configure them to shuffle answers to every question and select a limited number of test questions in a random order. Users can set test duration limitations and configure the program to keep the test summary window on the screen for a specific period of time after the test has been finished. easyQuizzy supports object embedding in questions, so you can insert images of any type into your tests, as well as use formulas in test questions and answers, which will come in especially handy for physics and math teachers. The software can be used with any of the supported grading systems - from pass or fail to 100-point, so you won't have to spend extra time converting test results into the necessary system. For the ultimate test creation tool with lots of handy features and an attractive price tag, choose nothing but easyQuizzy.
More Products to Consider
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn to code and make simple projects in PHP.
- Create or convert from PDF magazines, eCatalogs, presentations,...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Edit and publish your own created podcasts.
- Refer to a complete resource for The Paleo Diet.
- Convert HTML into RSS files and create, edit, and publish RSS f...
- Add visible transparent text and image watermarks to any pictur...
- Create multiple-choice, true-false, or short-answer quizzes to ...
- Make worship presentations in churches with auto verse search.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Speed up audio files without changing the pitch (key) in batch ...
- Improve your PC performance and protect your privacy by deletin...
- Create presentations for churches, christian unions and worship...
- Listen to your audio books without breaks between tracks.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Check the temperature of any hardware component.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Quiz maker has worked very well for my online students."
Version: easyQuizzy 2.0 build 421
Can easily change among various question formats. Appears to be crash-proof when I click buttons haphazardedly. The random auto-select feature is particularly valuable for "mixing it up" for students who want to try again. I also like that I can drag questions with the mouse to resort when I realize I have created too many questions of one answer type. Being able to so easily mix and remix "multiple choice," "true/false." "yes/no,", "match up," etc., is great for making a quiz interesting.
It would be very helpful if there were a way to copy & paste the paragraph or section that inspired a quiz question into a box that would pop up with the grading sheet when it is generated. Also useful might be a "phone home" email generator that would allow students to have their grading sheet automatically sent to me (or anyone) if they wish.
A comprehensive reasonably priced software that has allowed me to help many, many students. Well worth the cost and it does a class job.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content