From Zachary Systems:
eZ Account Import is more than just a file converter or importer, it's an integrated application with QuickBooks. eZ Account Import allows you to directly import your online banking data into QuickBooks, without spending hours of manual data entry. Simply download your online banking transactions from your online bank account; upload the file to eZ Account Import; review and select the transactions you want to import in QuickBooks; and then import into QuickBooks. You can also reconcile your bank statement after importing the transactions. eZ Account Import can read virtually all the standard online banking download formats such as Quicken (qif or qfx), Microsoft Money (ofx) and Excel (csv, xls, xlsx).
Zachary Systems is a software service provider offering businesses, financial institutions, and accounting professionals a smarter way to integrate their banking and accounting systems. Zachary Systems seamlessly connects your business, your bank, and QuickBooks by allowing you to securely view all your financial data within one interface. Zachary Systems' eZ Import products simplify the accounting and banking process by doing the work for you, making you work smarter, faster, and without errors. With eZ Import products, you can import your banking transactions directly into QuickBooks without having to convert file types, manually assign vendors or accounts, or reorganize the data when you import your financial data. While eZ Import products can read all standard online banking download formats, its advanced integration capabilities provide supplementary data which categorizes transactions more efficiently.
What's new in this version: Version 4.12 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Import online credit card charges & credits from CSV, QIF, QFX,...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Compare data from Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or ODBC.
- Map text files into XLS or CSV file formats.
- Export MySql Data To XLS XLSX and CSV.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create dynamic reports from QuickBooks, ACT!, Microsoft Excel, ...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create and execute SQL queries, format the results to create re...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert ODBC or Microsoft Office data to XML format.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert a batch of Microsoft Office Excel files to comma-delimi...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Converter your files from XLS to CSV format.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Record your scuba diving activity information.
- Convert Excel files into text, HTML, CSV, MDB, or DBF formats.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content