From Powerlan USA:
Powerlan's eXodus software continues to deliver seamless access to a wealth of X Window applications residing on enterprise and workgroup host computers. By combining the benefits of these high-powered multiuser computers with the user-friendliness and local processing capabilities of the Macintosh, eXodus clearly delivers the best of both worlds and more.
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced Rootless Screen Support for X Desktop Environments
- Local X Application Launch
- Warp Cursor Support
- Easier Configuration
- Bundled SSH Client
- A problem that could cause black areas to be displayed in client windows has been corrected.
- A crash that occurred when defining a very long color name "on-the-fly" has been fixed.
- A problem that prevented saving a custom keymap has been fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Calculates picas, points, inches and cms/mms.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Perform various operations with interlaced QuickTime movies.
- Remotely control any Mac on your network.
- DEC PDP-8/E minicomputer simulator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: