Make your ePub ebooks or advertising brochures from MS Word or HTML files, or just convert your current Word documents into ePub format, so that they can be read and spread on eReaders, Tablets and mobile devices, such as nook, iPhone, and iPad. Making ePub becomes so easy by this tool, you can do it just by one click. You may import your manuscripts from MS Word document or web pages. Its also powerful with the cooperation with Word, auto chapter split, auto chapter title extraction, auto link and note conversion. It support images, fonts, formatting, even tables, you just need arrange your manuscript in MS Word.
Result ePub will pass ebubcheck, with HTML split and optimization, ePub Maker is the professional tool for ePub makers and publishers.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8 pass epubcheck3.0.1
More Products to Consider
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Convert eBooks from PDF to ePub format.
- Convert PDF to EPUB.
- Build EPUB eBooks from over 10 formats.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Create ebooks in Epub, Mobipocket, and other formats.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Convert your multi-language PDF files to ePub format with the O...
- Count lines in Microsoft Word documents and prepare invoices ba...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Barely did the job"
Version: ePub Maker 1.3
60% of characters & proper formatting was converted
big holes, many extra horizontal lines, extra spaces, extra pages, formatting lost
My input document was a complex PDF business book with checklists, worksheets, numbered/bulletted lists, etc. Results were useless. I ended up using this process:
1. Saved my Word file as a filtered HTML file and published to Amazon Kindle
2. Pulled in the Kindle-created "mobi" file into Calibre software.
3. Converted mobi to epub via Calibre (very nice, powerful freebie)
4. Checked epub file on my wife's B&N Nook
5. Made minor tweeks & edits to epub file with Sigil open source epub editor (works well!)
6. Uploaded edited epub to B&N publishing
NOTE: You can see a sample of the PDF book that this software botched when converting at this URL: The Project Mgt. Minimalist -- http://michaelgreer.biz/?page_id=636
"Easy to use, save much time"
Version: ePub Maker 1.3
Very easy to use with friendly UI, creating epub from MS Word is very good.
Just a few clicks. The chapter split and title extraction function is awesome.
But you should organize your Word file properly.
It's not free, there are many free tools though not so easy to use
If you have no time to do it yourself or you don't have professional knowledge, this is a good choice.
"Good for single files, not for books"
Version: ePub Maker 0.9
Quick and easy to use, works great for converting single files
Skips pages when creating chaptered ePub books from HTML files; keep getting "Do you want to run?" warning when initializing; watch where you save your eBooks; only works w/Word '07 or HTML.
I wanted a program that would convert my text documents into ePub format to be read on my Kobo E-Reader, and being on a budget, I wanted free (yeah, I know). E-Pub Maker is a great program for converting single files into ePub format; with some trial and error, I was able to convert several docs and transfer them over so they're at hand anytime.
The program claims to be able to convert both Word and HTML files, but there's a catch - the Word files have to be Word 2007 (.docx), and HTML only works when you save several HTML files to a folder to create an e-book with chapters. In order to convert my .doc files, I had to save them as .docx format (Word 2007), and in order to read them on the Kobo or in Adobe Digital Editions I had to increase the font size to 16 or 18 and make sure I hit "Enter" twice between each paragraph. I also tried to create a chaptered e-book with HTML files, but for some bizarre reason it skipped every second or third page. The program wants to save completed eBooks to its own folder, which can be hard to find afterward, so make sure you choose a location that you can easily find (I save mine in my Adobe Digital Editions folder). Also, I keep getting a warning box that asks "Do you want to run this program?" every time I start it up. It's kind of annoying.
Bottom line - it's not a bad program if all you want to do is save single files in ePub format. If you want anything more ambitious, you should probably look elsewhere.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content