From Connected Software:
With just five clicks, you will easily import your AOL address book, e-mail and favorite places to Outlook or Gmail. EPreserver works with AOL Desktop and AOL 4 through 9.x on Windows, even if you are no longer a member of AOL. ePreserver includes free upgrades and a money back guarantee.
What's new in this version: Version 11.0.420 adds support for iCloud.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Create and send batches of text and HTML e-mails.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Backup and restore all your Outlook Express data.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Retrieve any information you want from your PC quickly.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Store addresses and print envelops or labels.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Block spam from your in-box and portable devices using language...
- Retrieve contact information from email signature and create Ou...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Discard spam and junk e-mail directed to you.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Create Outlook contacts after reply to an e-mail.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Create an address books in Excel spreadsheets.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Access AOL, Yahoo, MSN, and Hotmail with any e-mail application...
- Access Outlook addresses and calendar on your mobile phone usin...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: ePreserver 11.0.420
Works as advertised.
This app is a MUST for current and former AOL users that have a lot of old AOL email for which they need to be able to search the body of messages. It allows searches to be limited to selected folders.
Initial download can take hours but computer can used normally (imap servers allow multiple connections to an AOL account)
This app is a 'must-have' if you have a huge amount of stored AOL email on AOL and on PC and want to be able to search the content of selected email folders.