The eCluster Global Clustering Technology delivers both Layer 3 and Layer 7 server load balancing and fail-safe capability for UNIX, including BSD, SUN, LINUX, and Windows NT/2000/3003, with multiple algorithms and rules. It delivers high availability, redundancy, scalability, security with SSL, and flexibility. eCluster is able to detect server load conditions and recover hardware and software failures to enable fast and continuous Internet network services. It is designed to cluster Internet and/or intranet servers into Cluster Domains and Cluster Groups. Unlimited number of Cluster Domains and Cluster Groups is supported, where load balancing, fail-safe, and file system clustering is made possible among all cluster nodes. With eCluster, ISPs may also load balance and fail-safe for their customer among several geographical locations internationally.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Control and manage your Web server and Web host manager.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Remotely install windows patches, run scripts & msi files.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Design aluminum frames illustrations from T-slotted profiles.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Simulate real online visitors.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1