The eCluster Global Clustering Technology delivers both Layer 3 and Layer 7 server load balancing and fail-safe capability for UNIX, including BSD, SUN, LINUX, and Windows NT/2000/3003, with multiple algorithms and rules. It delivers high availability, redundancy, scalability, security with SSL, and flexibility. eCluster is able to detect server load conditions and recover hardware and software failures to enable fast and continuous Internet network services. It is designed to cluster Internet and/or intranet servers into Cluster Domains and Cluster Groups. Unlimited number of Cluster Domains and Cluster Groups is supported, where load balancing, fail-safe, and file system clustering is made possible among all cluster nodes. With eCluster, ISPs may also load balance and fail-safe for their customer among several geographical locations internationally.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Merge multiple logfiles into a single file while maintaining th...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access a child-safe Web browser.
- Prevent a Web server from sending the source code of .ASP to ot...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Simulate power system flow.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Delete or configure Network Load Balancing settings.
- Keep an eye on your Web server perfomance.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Strip NFOs using an offsite server.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display your server's load and uptime.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Connect almost all Programming Language with SAP Function Modul...
- Crack your way through simulated computer servers to join a glo...
- View, modify, import, export, and format MS Excel files.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Perform backups and extract the actual changes that occur withi...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1