datAxe is a software program designed to convert serial (RS232) data to the TCP/IP packets format and TCP/IP packets to serial data. While running on your PC, datAxe can receive serial data from a COM port of your PC and then send them out to a TCP/IP network through a TCP/IP socket connection on your PC. datAxe can also receive serial data from a TCP/IP network through a TCP/IP socket connection and send them to a serial port on your PC.
What's new in this version: Version 2.3 has added KeepAliveTime setting, implemented the Control API for Serial-Line Redirector, and available access via DCOM.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Convert Excel data into gedcom format.
- Convert documents and images in various formats to PDF files.
- Convert various file formats to a different one.
- Convert JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, WMF EMF image files into PDF docu...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Interface RS232 serial Bar-Code Reader to any Pc Application.
- Move videos from your PC to mobile device.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extract audio files from video files and convert them to variou...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Convert SWF files to FLA format and recover images and texts.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Convert video files into PSP format.
- Convert MPEG movies into other video formats.
- Convert files between DXF, DWG, and DXB formats.