From Brian Gillingham:
Zoom Tool has a Desktop Mode and a Pictures mode. The pictures can be any pictures. In Desktop mode, the viewport location can be locked or frozen. Color grab feature pastes in various formats (HTML, VB, C+, Delphi). Pictures history allows you to view more than one image closely. Paste From menu option quickly takes screenshot of other windows. BMP, JPG, PNG, and GIF file support. Favorite colors can be pasted when you need them.
Version 1.4 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture action from your screen into standard AVI movie files.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Grab and navigate a location.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Organize, share, and edit your pictures.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Get color's reading from any point in your browser.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create coffee break alerts on your desktop.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Choose and combine color from any window, picture, and existing...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Choose colors for use in Web pages, and generate hex codes that...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Mimic the functionality of an animation camera stand to create ...
- Capture and mix colors.
- View and edit one or several pictures creating and saving image...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Zoom Tool 1.4
It does have good functions if you are dealing with high res art or pics
On first opening the prgram you get a bit lost with the way it works. No real application as far as i can see that makes it better then the zoom feature that comes with windows
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content