Zoom Photo Screensaver applies Ken Burns Effect to your family photos. This effect is also known as Pan and Zoom. It makes your photos as alive as if you were watching a movie. Zoom Photo Screensaver is an easy way of creating a screensaver using your favorite photos! All you need to do is specify the path to your photos - and your screensaver is ready. You can also configure the photo display order, zooming speed and other parameters for best viewing experience.
More Products to Consider
- Animate your desktop with water effects.
- Place video wallpapers on your desktop.
- Create a screensaver with images, sounds, movies, Flash, Web si...
- Enjoy images of various mammals on your screen.
- Customize your wallpapers and screensavers with pictures and vi...
- Bring realistic coral reef aquarium to your PC screen.
- Add various effects onto your digital photo to make it more att...
- Emulates the Matrix code and introduction sequence.
- See the symbol of America on your computer screen.
- Disply a virtual aquarium with unsurpassed realism.
- Make your own screensaver with cool effects.
- Set your desktop virtually on fire.
- Compress, optimize, and convert your digital photos in batch.
- View your photos in slideshow with random effects.
- Collect and file pictures in a virtual photo album.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Make your photo more attractive blending it onto a landscape pi...
- Change the desktop wallpaper automatically, position pictures t...
- Download various photos from Flickr and create amazing Flash sl...
- Build your own screensaver even if you possess no computer prog...
- Customize your bootup screen with your own images.
- Create customized photo ID cards for your employees from scratc...
- Animate your desktop with the beautiful 3d space scenes.
- See the world's volcanoes with this screensaver.