Zimbra Collaboration Suite (ZCS) is modern, innovative messaging and collaboration.-Zimbra is the leading open source solution for enterprise, service provider, academic, and government environments; offering administrators and their end-users unmatched benefits and TCO. Zimbra is popular choice for today's growing-Linux email server base. ZCS features an award-winning Ajax web client integrating email,-contacts, shared calendar, enterprise mash-ups, VoIP, and online document authoring and-sharing. Also included with ZCS is a complete server solution with built in anti-spam, MTA, storage, authentication, and admin features.
The Zimbra Collaboration Suite supports Windows, Apple,-and Linux platforms and works with seamlessly Microsoft Outlook as well as other-PC and mobile device clients. Two versions of ZCS are available: the Open Source Edition and the Network Edition. The ZCS Network Edition is available to download as a free-60 day trial and features many powerful enhancements such as Outlook integration, real-time backup and restore, and mobile device OTA sync.
What's new in this version:
- Use Zimbra Desktop Client as default Email client in Linux. (Bug 33042)
- Better failure handling for remote folders that cannot be deleted. (Bug 38384)
- Desktop suddenly bounces user to Acct Setup page. (Bug 41083)
- Tag search on calendar throws NO_SUCH_TAG exception. (Bug 44195)
- Error in opening tinymce editor in shared briefcase. (Bug 45131)
- Need to enable Request Read Receipt for non-zimbra accounts. (Bug 45807)
- Latest em...
See all new features »