Youtube2Video Converter is a tool for downloading video files from YouTube and Google video. It allows you to easily search, grab and convert any YouTube videos to your hard drive. Output file formats: AVI(DIVX, XVID), MPG(VCD,SVCD,DVD), WMV, MOV, FLV, iPod, PSP, and 3GP.
Version 126.96.36.199 is a bug-fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to all videos whatever AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MPG.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert video to 3GP, PocketPC WMV, iPod MP4, PSP MP4, FLV.
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Convert video to animated GIF file.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Convert video files into PSP compatible format.
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Convert your videos into PSP/PS compatible formats.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your media files to H264/MPEG4 video format for playbac...
- Convert Flash SWF file to FLA or various video formats simply a...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"What they don't tell you"
Version: Youtube2Video Converter 188.8.131.52
The software works well, but it's hard to tell the quality of the finished video because what they don't tell you is that there's a HUGE watermark on the output splashed across the middle of the screen. It's in huge, bold red letters.