From The SZ Development:
York Network Trace can log source, destination [FQDN or IP address], and packet size of all network traffic on your network, of course also outbound traffic. The network card will be set into promiscuous mode. Save sniffed HTTP and FTP files. Just for fun, pictures are shown in a slideshow and in a screensaver like window. Sniff for HTTP, FTP, POP3, SMTP, SMB, VNC, and AIM password or hash. Select a client and follow his clicks in your browser. Screensaver included. Shows sniffed pictures in a slideshow. For advanced user you can capture traffic into a PCAP file, send a PCAP file, and replay a PCAP file.
What's new in this version: Version 1.59 has improved File Capture Pattern.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Analize your network traffic.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Monitor, analyze, and collect statistical information about you...
- Scan, analyze, and chart data packet information.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Detect and track Internet traffic and network activities.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Capture, view, and analyze network traffic.
- Analyze network traffic and information like IP addresses and i...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor your network IP traffic.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Sniff IP packets containing HTTP protocol and rebuild the HTTP ...
- Analyze your log files to manage your Web site effectively.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor your network traffic.