Downloadable yoga classes that you can use anywhere, anytime. You can even put our classes on your portable MP3/MP4 player. The new slide show classes incorporate our printable pose guides with our audio yoga classes giving you the ultimate yoga-on-the-go experience. This is as close to a real yoga class as you can get.
This version incorporates our printable pdf pose guides with our audio classes so that you can see a picture of each pose as the instructor walks you through it.
What's new in this version: This version incorporates our printable pdf pose guides with our audio classes so that you can see a picture of each pose as the instructor walks you through it.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Connect and get daily news wherever you are.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Create your HTML books.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Record onscreen activities during user sessions for future repl...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read typed text.
- Learn detailed maps before starting the race.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn how you can get maximum points on every track.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Learn how to clean your home naturally.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Master Silver The Hedgehog's psychic powers.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Select RGB colors and store them for future use.
- Get fast access to the 27 programs you use most.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create service bookings and subscriptions, sell products online...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is a perfect warm-up. Clear voice, good sounds."
Version: Yoga Classes for your MP3/MP4 Player 2.1
I like the sound of Lisa's voice and the positions have a good flow. It's nice that it's free and they only want donations if you like the product. I will go to their main page and check out more of the sessions.
If you are new to Yoga you might have trouble with the movements because there is no video of the moves only snapshots. The music is very one note ish so if you are looking for really good meditation music you will have to look further.
This worked good on quick time and I plan on loading it onto my ipod but haven't done so yet. If that works well I will be very happy.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: