From Shade Software Solutions:
YASCU Mirror is a tiny zero installation presentation and desktop productivity tool that allows users to reflect, present, and manage screenshots from YASCU, or other image content on your desktop. It works both as a standalone app, and as an extension of YASCU. It allows users to transfer screenshots to the Mirror using the F8 shortcut or via drag n drop to compare screen content side-by-side within borderless windows, like post-it notes. Using a combination of keyboard shortcuts, mouse gestures and/or wireless presenter remote, content can be presented or reviewed quickly from JPEG or PNG images without the need to create powerpoint slides. Content loaded in the Mirror can be saved as a playlist for future use, while image file path/URLs can also be pasted from the clipboard directly into the Mirror, or loaded via command line search. Users can search for screenshots and images on disk using the Ctrl+F shortcut and send an image directly to the printer using the Ctrl+P shortcut. By design Yascu Mirror has no interface, thereby saving desktop real estate and allowing users to focus and interact with the images with the speed of keyboard shortcuts and gesture navigation
Free users limited to single instance and 5 cloned mirrors and single file drag n drop. Yascu Pro users get all features unlocked.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.498 adds maintenance updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- View top news headlines from various sources around the world a...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Design professional shows for exhibitions and events using PPT ...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Enhance your PowerPoint presentations.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Convert PowerPoint and PDF files into slideshows for your iPod ...
- Add HTML content to PowerPoint slides.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Don't show conference delegates messy Windows desktops between ...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Show two PowerPoint presentations at the same time on a single ...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Convert PowerPoint presentations into a self-running slideshow ...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Use your mobile phone to control your PowerPoint presentations.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Record your screen to WMV/MP4/FLV/MOV/3GP/MKV file.
- Create, record and produce media files for podcasting.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content