From Xyvos Technologies:
The Xyvos WhiteList Antivirus is designed to protect against spywares, malwares, viruses and online threats. Efficiency of any anti-virus solution depends on the extent of protection it can provide against intrusions and threats. Most of the traditional antivirus solutions are based on the signature method which can capture and eliminate only known set of viruses and other kind of malwares. This WhiteList approach is what differentiates Xyvos from other systems. Xyvos WhiteList Anti-virus Edition utilizes whitelist-based detection methods which offer a reliable solution against known and unknown threats and attacks. Our program is also fast and reliable which means that you are free from false alarms that are created by most of the other products in the market.Our antivirus solution is faster than the other traditional approach and is a sure-shot method of protecting your PC.
More Products to Consider
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Block ads, malware, spyware and boost your Internet speed.
- Protect your PC from viruses and other forms of malware.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Protect your system from malware spread through removable stora...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Prevent silent installation of malware.
- Find unknown or known computer threats using MPS Technology.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect your PC against viruses and spyware, and online threats...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- The security solution that protects your PC against any kind of...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Protect your PC against viruses and spyware, optimize your syst...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Restrict or force applications that are not registered in the l...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"ok, has pros and cons"
Version: Xyvos Free WhiteList Antivirus 1.5
-like its approach - adds layer of security - good concept
-updates to program?
-seems to be a resource hog, which is weird because its suppose to be light.
-resource monitor indicates its eating around 9% my cpu constantly (when everythings idle). avg free (a complete antivirus) eats only 0.4%.
-not exactly sure how it works, it checks Internet occasionally ... is it updating its whitelist? shouldn't be, it ok's everything signed and microsoft. must be checking for updates.
-resource hog (and i have a i7 computer).ok, i've been playing with this a little more to try and get it to block something ... either i need to configure it or something or it isn't working for me. i turn on whitelist, unselect microsoft signed exes and digitally signed exes, and still will not flag anything i open. under processes monitored - it says `0'. under history, there is nothing. biggest problem is there is no help files or anything so i can figure it out.
-should be good at stopping Trojan, worm, or virus execution.
Updated on Jan 11, 2013
Updated on Feb 22, 2013i have abandoned this program 'cuz it doesn't seem to work. guess what ... its hard to get rid of. fun. don't download it. i should have given it a zero stars. wish i could edit my above statement without using this update venue.