Xshell is a SSH, TELNET, and RLOGIN terminal emulator for Windows platforms. It allows users to gain access to UNIX or Linux hosts easily and securely on a Windows workstation. SSH protocol supports encryption and user authentication for secure connections over the Internet, and it replaces legacy protocols such as TELNET and RLOGIN. It is designed to satisfy both beginners and advanced users. Its user interface is intuitive and it provides advanced users with powerful features such as local commands, searching with regular expressions, dynamic port forwarding, and international languages.
What's new in this version:
Version 5.0 build 1019:
- Fix: Issues using Xshell in Windows 10 RS1
- Fix: Unable to control Xshell after pressing Alt+space keys
- Fix: Pointless timeout message in VBS
- Fix: Simple mode turns off regardless of the view setting
- Fix: Cannot save font size when editing multiple sessions