From NetSarang Computer:
Xshell is a SSH, TELNET, and RLOGIN terminal emulator for Windows platforms. It allows users to gain access to UNIX or Linux hosts easily and securely on a Windows workstation. SSH protocol supports encryption and user authentication for secure connections over the Internet, and it replaces legacy protocols such as TELNET and RLOGIN. It is designed to satisfy both beginners and advanced users. Its user interface is intuitive and it provides advanced users with powerful features such as local commands, searching with regular expressions, dynamic port forwarding, and international languages.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0 Build 0126 fixes renaming the current Quick button set creates a button unintentionally.
More Products to Consider
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Emulate a variety of terminals with secure login and Secure She...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Communicate with Telnet and RS232 enabled devices and servers.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get a set of Unix commands and a free X server included in a si...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Bring remote Unix or Linux desktops to your Windows PC.
- Check out this secure Telnet client.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Empower your applications to transfer files via SFTP (Secure Fi...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Launch terminal emulator and file transfer from a command line ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Establish cross-platform access using a multi-session terminal ...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Secure automate file transfer, shell, and public-key administra...
- Copy files between a local and a remote PC using an SFTP and SC...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Best SSH clients for windows!"
Version: Xshell 3.0 Build 0282
- dead simple SSH connectivity...
- transmits clicks over SSH in case you use htop (gui top client for linux)
- none that i can think of!
"Powerful SSH emulator for Windows"
Version: Xshell 3.0 build 0263
Very powerful terminal emulator, with many additional functions, configurable and flexible also for the very fastidious user and many automatic functions.
Not completely free - if you installing it with default settings, after evaluation period asking for registration and purchasing every time you starting it, and comes with limited abilities if installed for personal use.
Great and highly recommended tool for any person who need remote access for any purpose. Completely integrated into Windows environment, easy-to-install, intuitive and user-friendly but powerful and flexible. Can be used for remote Linux/Unix system administration, programming, QA needs, but also as Serial console emulator and more. Highly customizable.
"Simply the best"
Version: Xshell 1.2
Fast and easy to use yet powerful
Can't find one.
"sftp error causes stall"
Version: Xshell 1.2
My primary use for this was going to be moving files from my windows box to my linux box via sftp. Every time an sftp file transfer fails, the program stops accepting input from the keyboard, which is a bit frustrating.