Just drag and drop your Xcode project on Xcode Assistant to immediately get a list of all your code files. This list shows you how many lines youve written, and also allows you to create the localizable strings file with just one click.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Spotlight importer for Xcode projects (.xcodeproj).
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Perl profile analyzer.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Drumkits for RnB, Hip Hop, UK pop.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- For anyone that wants the old crackly vinyl sound.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.