Just drag and drop your Xcode project on Xcode Assistant to immediately get a list of all your code files. This list shows you how many lines youve written, and also allows you to create the localizable strings file with just one click.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Spotlight importer for Xcode projects (.xcodeproj).
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- For PowerShot digital cameras.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Driver for the PowerShot digital camera line.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Firmware for the digital SLR camera.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.