From Em Software:
Xcatalog is a bi-directional data linking tool that creates transparent links between your documents and databases. Once links are established, it can update any type of published data almost instantly. Use Xcatalog to update product graphics, prices, descriptions, language localizations - anything in your document.
With bi-directional links, you never have to enter or update your data in two places (documents and database) - you simply update one or the other from the most current version.
Linked elements can be moved between documents and libraries freely without loss of linkage. And links don't affect layout or typography.
InCatalog Pro is the ODBC-capable version of InCatalog and can update documents directly from any ODBC-accessible database (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, Access, etc.).
What's new in this version: Fixed a problem where selecting a DD with a file name containing a forward slash would fail with a file-not-found error. (Mac only)
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Database publishing with InDesign CS 4.
- Build catalogs & brochures in InDesign with design driven drag ...
- Exchange content between documents & databases.
- Bridge between OpenOffice/NeoOffice spreadsheets and Java class...
- View and edit photos on Mac.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Find and prevent plagiarism among your documents.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- Links Adobe InDesign documents to any external database.