This driver adds support to Mac OS X for the official Microsoft Xbox 360 wired controller. Along with all the buttons, both analog sticks, the analog triggers and the D-pad, it implements Force Feedback support using the rumble motors as well.
As the driver is open source, it is also possible to see an example of how to communicate with the driver directly, to control the LEDs as well as bypass the Force Feedback functionality for direct rumble motor control.
Third party controllers should also be supported, but these must be added manually to the driver's list of supported devices. Currently this includes the official controller and the DOA4 stick controller.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Joystick And Gamepad Tester allows you to test your digital and...
- Allows you to configure your joysticks or gamepads to simulate ...
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Customizable chemistry quizzes.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- Install most thermal and thermal transfer printers.
- Software for Fujitsu high-speed document scanners.
- Scan software with over 200 built-in drivers.
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works oerefctly in the background"
Version: Xbox 360 Controller 0.12
Works instantly, so setup required after installation and restart
It works like an extension, and there's no indication the program is running, so it's confusing to know if it installed or not
I was confused after installing and restarting. There's no "application" But I started Borderlands 2, with my Rock Candy brand XBOX controller, and everything just worked!