From Kenji Kojima:
XYZ MusicLab creates a tweleve-tone scale music from three dimensional wireframe objects. You can convert RGB values of an image to a three dimensional line drawing in XYZ cube space . XYZ Music Quick Start . 1) Draw 3D objec . (One line drawing or Import .obj file) . 2) Open XYZ Music Palette . 3) Set Tempo, Instruments of XYZ and others . 4) Click on "Creat XYZ Music" at the bottom . 5) Play Your Music . XYZ MusicLab is put together Kenji Kojima's art work studies . http://www.kenjikojima.com/
What's new in this version:
- Fixed "Import RGB Music Data".
- Fixed "Import mosaic to 3D (3D Palette)"
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Converts RGB value of an image to music.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Set the dimensions of the canvas area of images.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Batch resize pics as forum requires and maintain their quality.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- 2D flexural/elastic modeling.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content