From Bartas Technologies:
XTabulator is a tabular data file editor for Mac OS X. With XTabulator, you can edit, manipulate, massage, slice, and dice comma-separated (CSV), tab-separated (TAB), or anything-separated files quickly and easily. Why use bulky, dumb, or just-plain-wrong tools to manipulate or reformat tabular data files? XTabulator's speed and intuitive features let you get the task done in a fraction of the time.
What's new in this version:
- Added ability to create new CSV document by dragging rows from existing document onto the Desktop or a folder.
- Fixed bug when sorting after deleting columns.
- Fixed bug where choosing first- or last-column-only column sizing resulted in the opposite occurring.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- Create fashionable timelines in a timely fashion.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Wiki-based collaboration for workgroups.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Manage files and archives.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Thesaurus construction software.
- Update your Keyspan SX Serial Card.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content