From Xander Hermsen:
Program for sorting MP3 files downloaded with a peer to peer. It sorts MP3 files by artist in folders named after each artist that is found. It does not matter if there are any artists which are misspelled because it compares artist within a factor which you can adjust.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Organize and manage your MP3 files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Make searching for a song easier by cataloging your MP3 collect...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Create an organized library folder for your MP3 songs.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Work with files and folders using an advanced file manager supp...
- Index your media files in a database.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Recover your entire erased files in accurate format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Rename and sort your MP3 files and edit their ID3 tags too.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Sort your music files automatically.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Sort documents from a specified folder, in several folders.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Modify, rename, and upade MP3 files and ID3 information.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: