CNET Editors' note: Use the following License Name / License Key pair to register the 10-user license. SmartBoard / 01C0HY-YEA8MH-BBKVW1-W7GEHX-UA8K4W-T5FWCK-EN5J4V-U5H72H-TW52R0-05Z6RM
X2Net SmartBoard is a powerful multi-user clipboard extender. It captures everything that passes through the clipboard as you copy/paste in all apps, stores regularly used data, and makes it very simple to categorise, find and retrieve. Scripting capability and rule processing allow you to extend its functionality in the way you want. Ideal for sharing common simple data around your network. Ideal for use in a Terminal Services environment.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Send Lotus Notes data to a syslog server or Snare Server for an...
- Surf websites without leaving behind a trace or any indication ...
- Perform various tasks in picture archiving and communication sy...
- Create Lotus Notes client Data directories for use with CITRIX.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Access your mails and dates from any PC in the network.
- Take backup and synchronize data on your phone with PC.
- Keyboard driver.
- Find sensitive data that exists on computer systems and network...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Outline view, records source doc, but NO SEARCH !"
Version: X2Net SmartBoard 22.214.171.124
* This is one of very few clipboard programs that actually record the name of the source document, making it ideal for researchers such as students
* Has an outline tree, making it easy to organise your clips
* UNBELIEVABLY, this program has NO GLOBAL SEARCH. You can only search WITHIN a clip. This makes it MUCH harder to find your clips. BASIC!
* There doesn't seem to be an easy way to turn clipping on and off, without shutting down the whole program
A great program that is spoilt by the lack of two features that really should be obvious.
They should have spent less time on bells and whistles like text-to-speech and complex text-alteration scripts, and more time on the basic things users need.
Do software developers ever actually TALK to users before they implement things lol?!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content