From Grey Dog Software:
World of Mixed Martial Arts 2 is a PC-based management game set in the world of Mixed Martial Arts. The player takes control of an MMA company, and is in charge of just about everything to do with its running, including hiring fighters, match making, marketing, and so on.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Traverse through a variety of scenes and defeat enemies to meet...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Voyage around the world and find extraordinary objects, bonuses...
- Take control of a Mixed Martial Arts company.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Have fun and be aware of the current events.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Observe secret world of animals and insects.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play in 50 levels with people from all over the world.
- Win a combat and save the world from evil infestation.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Choose your character and game type and play golf in arcade-sty...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Order up a tall latte and immerse yourself in the wonderful wor...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Remove fruits from the board by connecting three of the same ki...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Try this amazing, pirate-themed free MMO.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great game, but too expensive."
Version: World of Mixed Martial Arts 3 1.1
The game itself is great fun, but is far too overpriced. The demo is a cool idea, but since it limits you from being able to do anything but play a stripped-down barebones version of the game, it really isn't worth trying, knowing that you'll need to pay $35 for any sort of entertaining experience anyhow.
Considering you can pay $20 for last year's Game of the Year on ANY system, I don't see how charging $35 for a TEXT-based sim that is over 4 years old wouldn't be considered borderline criminal. I would happily pay $5 or $10 for this game, but I'm not supporting any greedy developers over a simple text based game. It's fun, but no where near THAT fun. Not to mention, you can't use any mods or even implement any custom fighters at ALL without paying the $35. So the demo version is basically a very limited, barebones version that isn't much fun at all.
Another game with great potential, ruined by a developer who forgot to check fair price ranging. What a shame.