From Wondershare Software:
Want to make your own movies? Or maybe you just want to finally burn that film collection on your computer to DVD. Whatever you want to watch, Wondershare Video to DVD Burner does it all. Simply drag your favorite feature film into Video to DVD Burner for Win (Windows 8 supported), adjust the quality and click burn. Or use DVD Burner's powerful built-in editor to combine your own photos, videos and music into home movies, slideshow, really whatever your imagination can handle.Burn Video, Photos and Audio in Any Format: * Burn video to DVD from all popular SD video formats, including AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV. * Burn HD video like MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1), HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4). * Make photo DVD slideshows from BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF and combine photos and videos together to preserve your memories. A Built-in Editor Lets You Touch up Films or Craft Your Own: * Rotate, crop and trim video files to remove letterboxing, crop or capture your favorite clips. * Adjust video brightness, contrast, saturation and other special effects for a better visual experience. * Add image and text watermarks to videos to identify each film as yours. * Rotate photos, add text to photos, add photo transition effects and insert background music for better photo slideshow making. Customize Your DVD with Free DVD Menu Templates * 40 free static and dynamic DVD menu templates are included, or just leave off the menu entirely. * Customize the thumbnails, buttons, frames and text of your DVD menu. * Personalize the DVD menu background image and music with your favorite picture and song. Preview and Burn Your DVDs at Top Speed * Preview your DVD project before burning with a built-in player to ensure all goes as you want. * Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
What's new in this version: Version 188.8.131.52 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert your video files to DVD compatible MPEG files and burn ...
- Convert videos and audios from popular formats and burn video t...
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert AVI, DIVX, and MPEG files to VCD, SVCD, DVD compatible ...
- Rip DVD movies to popular video and audio formats to be played ...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Combine video, music, and photos to make pieces of art.
- Create DVD and burn video to DVD disks.
- Create any movie formats like AVI, MP4, MTS, AVCHD, MKV, RMVB a...
- Download and convert your videos for playback on portable playe...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Burn all popular video and audio files to DVD disc, DVD folder,...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert AVI, DivX, XviD, Mpeg, Mp4, 3GP, MOV, WMV, ASF video fi...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Create DVD discs out of video files.
- Convert videos/DVDs to and from virtually any video format, and...
- Author and burn RM, RMVB files to DVD and burn them from hard d...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Wondershare DVD Creator 184.108.40.206
Easy to use.
You just can't burn any DVD, so this is pretty useless. It's always closing for no reason and no pop-up to tell you why.
Don't buy it. Seriously.
Version: Wondershare DVD Creator 220.127.116.11
Can do a basic convert to DVD
Best as an import, trim and burn software but beyond that it's pretty bad. Trying to add titles or other editing is a waste of time...the capability may be there but their support explanations are completely useless. And flipping your video upside down or backwards or both is a feature????
Also be careful of the auto renew feature...you have to contact them directly to get them to delete that annoyance.
$40 for a lot of wasted time and nothing but basic amateur results.