CNET Editors' reviewAdd a touch of novelty to your desktop with this binary clock. You need not install Windows Binary Clock--just unzip and run the EXE file. Its simple interface displays a real-time system clock using the binary system (1's and 0's). You can read time by adding the numbers (under Tens and Units) that are marked with 1's. You won't be able to move the interface, as it is firmly planted in the middle of your screen, but you can choose between AMD and Intel chip types and select a large or small display. Unfortunately, Windows Binary Clock lacks standard features found in similar applications, such as reminders, alarms, and snooze. If you can't figure out how to read this clock, you'll get no assistance from the program as it does not have a help file. Since it's free, Windows Binary Clock might be worth a look as a conversation starter for those peeking at your desktop.
From BRETT OLIVER:
Windows Binary Clock. Displays time in Binary using 7 Segmant display. User can pick large or small display. Runs from single 100k exe file no installation required. User can disable help digits over binary display.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Place a binary clock on your desktop.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Display the time with a binary clock.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Use one or all 32 World Cup team flags as your clock face.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Display stylish and quality clock on your desktop.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Manage your desktop settings and applications.
- Place a clock on your desktop.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Display analogue clock on your desktop.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Display time in various time zones.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Place a digital clock and timer on your desktop.
- Schedule musical chimes at desired times, change the display co...
- Display a customizable analog clock on your desktop or sidebar.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Display time for cities where Media Contacts offices are locate...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1