The Microsoft Dial-up Networking (DUN) utility is perhaps the single most important app included with Windows 95/98/NT -- other than Trumpet Winsock and a few proprietary IP winsock clients, how else are you going to connect to the 'net using a dial-up connection? Yet despite having numerous advantages over the competition, early releases of MS DUN were by no means perfect.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Keep your connection alive.
- Find, view, and change CD product keys for MS Windows and Offic...
- Train for the Windows 2003 Design Security Exam.
- Control your network assets.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Access remote computer via Internet Explorer.
- Update Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 with this service pack.
- Search proxy servers quickly.
- Workflow engine, programming model, tools.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.