Windows 8 CPU Meter is a gadget which provides a Windows 7 like CPU meter gadget on PC. You can move the Windows 8 CPU Monitor freely around your desktop or set it to always appear above Windows by right-clicking it and enabling the 'Always on top' option in its context menu. This is quite useful when you're running a high performance program and want to keep a constant eye on how your computer's taking the pressure.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- View and analyze Processor usage and RAM performances right fro...
- Monitor your PCs processor and memory usage.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Monitor your CPU and RAM usage.
- Check information and performance of your graphics card.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Examine all the statistical information about your network usag...
- Install multiple useful gadgets for Windows 7 in one click.
- Put back the Start Menu for Windows 8 or Windows Server 2012.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works just like the Windows 7 Gadget!"
Version: Windows 8 CPU Meter
An added feature allows you to know the status of your hard drive if you want.
Comparatively to Win 7, you cant change the opacity. its not really a con... but it is the only difference i can find. Also, i think you need to keep the downloaded file somewhere on your hard drive for it to work.
Overall, works just like the old one. Hasn't given me any trouble.