From Limit Point Software:
WindowClipMBI is a Mac menu bar application for creating clipboard snapshots of the windows on your Mac in any application, for any application, and more. Features include: scaling, composite, trimmed composites, filter effects, timed shots. Using its special features WindowClipMBI can create screenshots not possible (or not as easily) with other methods.
To use: Install and run the application. Click on the menu bar icon for WindowClipMBI to display its menu. The menu shows the windows currently displayed by your Mac. Make a menu selection corresponding to the window you want to take a snapshot of. The image of the window is put on the clipboard, signaled by the harp sound.
Use the preference window, or the menu itself, to specify various options such as: scaling, reflections, showing cursor in screen shots, include Desktop windows, ignore framing effects like shadows, and creating an opaque image.
WindowClipMBI is a member of the Limit Point Software Utilities bundle. See http://www.limit-point.com/Utilities.html for a complete list of available utilities included. One donation activates all the software. Upgrades free, new products are included.
What's new in this version:
- A new menu item named "Shade" is now available in the menu, under "Timed screenshot..." , which enables you to hide and show the desktop for screenshots.
- The default option "New from Clipboard in Preview" has been changed to "yes."
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Add a fade-to-cube effect between two images.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Create thumbnails for your images.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Mandelbrot family fractal generator.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Update image EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata with location-specific...
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Take part in a trip around Madrid via screensaver.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Recover lost, deleted, or corrupt images, files, and multimedia...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Restore original colors of your digital photos or scanned films...
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Emulate classic old world engraving and woodcut techniques in A...
- Catalog your entire movie collection automatically.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Break large image files into smaller tiles.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content