WindStation is a software for the simulation of wind over complex topography. It is a Navier-Stokes solver incorporating the k-e turbulence model with wall functions. It takes as input readings at meteorloogical stations or a boundary layer profile Terrain elevation should be provided in a Ascii Arcview file format. Post processing capabilities include vector display and shaded contours. Data may be exported in text files.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Visualize and analyze any complex challenge of business, scienc...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Design and run a model railway on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Manage dynamic system simulations and designs.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Access an interactive environment for computational finance.
- Perform 3D implant simulation and create surgical guide on your...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Plan and build your model railway, place trains, houses and tre...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Create railroad layouts in full 3D.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Model and analyze beams, trusses, and frames.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- View and use oscilloscope GUI library for data simulation, debu...
- Emulate audio, data, and game CDs with disk or network virtual ...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Perform accurate, fast, and easy schedule tracking.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content