From PBX Software:
WinTariff, it is a program to collect and process information about telephone calls. The program receives data from the office PBX about date/time of the phone call, duration, dialed number. WinTariff stores data to the hard disk of the computer and uses it later in course of the processing. Based on duration and dialed number, WinTariff calculates cost of the call and determines the direction.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Monitor incoming and outgoing calls.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Track your incoming and outgoing calls.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Make and receive external calls on the network via SkypeIn and ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Collect, process, and display traffic and network statistics.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Record active calls on Siemens Hipath PBX exchanges using an is...
- Replace your telephone answering machine with your PC.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create and receive telephone call reminders on your desktop.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Get a permanent telephone number and passcode for free calls.
- Make phone calls via the Web.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Alert of a newly recorded messages through emails to your cellu...
- Make inexpensive phone calls all over the world using your PC.