From PBX Software:
WinTariff, it is a program to collect and process information about telephone calls. The program receives data from the office PBX about date/time of the phone call, duration, dialed number. WinTariff stores data to the hard disk of the computer and uses it later in course of the processing. Based on duration and dialed number, WinTariff calculates cost of the call and determines the direction.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Monitor incoming and outgoing calls.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Track your incoming and outgoing calls.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Make and receive external calls on the network via SkypeIn and ...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Record audio channels simultaneously.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Collect, process, and display traffic and network statistics.
- Record active calls on Siemens Hipath PBX exchanges using an is...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Replace your telephone answering machine with your PC.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and receive telephone call reminders on your desktop.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Get a permanent telephone number and passcode for free calls.
- Make phone calls via the Web.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Alert of a newly recorded messages through emails to your cellu...