From Lavish Software:
WinEQ 2 is a multi-tasking utility for Dark Ages of Camelot, EverQuest, EverQuest 2 and World of Warcraft players (and for Warcraft III enthusiasts). WinEQ 2 improves accessibility and visibility of your game, allowing you to easily see and control several game sessions simultaneously or, for example, to see the game in a tiny while browsing the Web.
Lite features include forcing the game into windowed mode, session-switching hotkeys (two-way cycling and global activation), custom window titles, custom eqclient.ini and eqlsPlayerdata.ini for EQ1, and automatic CPU Affinity setting. Pro features include custom window presets (such as Full Screen Emulation and Tiny), Picture-in-Picture, window tiling, video capture, window resizing, and dual monitor support.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play four great FreeCell type solitaire games.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Web browser designed for gamers.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Supply PuzzleOnline games with detailed information on how to p...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Play card strategy game based on Duel Monsters & Magic The Gath...
- Get game hints by selecting specific questions and answers, so ...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: