From The Force Studio:
Wireless your PS3 controller on Windows. Supports TWO CONTROLLERS with ONE bluetooth adapter. WinDS3 is a powerful driver and tool that allows you to connect PS3 controller (Dualshock3/Sixaxis) with your PC on Windows platforms. WinDS3 allows you to use PS3 controller as normal wireless joypad, it also supports to use it as keyboard and mouse! You can use it to play any online mmorpg games (WOW, LINEAGE II, AGEOFCONAN, WARHAMMER, MONSTERHUNTER).
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Use a printer driver for CP1700 series.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Copy non-Microsoft drivers on a Windows box.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Access all Novell data without a network setup or cabling.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Set up Tseng-based graphics adapters under Windows NT 4.0.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Find and update out-of-date system drivers on your Windows PC.
- Install a shared PDF printer on your server and allow your user...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Utilize a developer-friendly serial communication library for W...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Repair PC errors and speed up performance.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Update your computer with the driver for the ALS100 sound card.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Create and write PDF files as well as convert other files to PD...
- Create press-ready, high quality, searchable, and full-featured...