Win Bus is an experimental work-in-progress private chat network What does that mean? Well, you can sign up for an account on the forums then log in with your WinBus forum account in the Win Bus Messenger and join a live chat with various other Winbus users including Lee and myself Win Bus can be used for general chatting, technical support or just to talk with new people. Here's some the current features Win Bus has... Share formatting support between Yahoo! Chat and Win Bus, so no need to re-customize your font settings! Voice chat support. Uses a special voice server that allows Win Bus users to use voice chat to chat with other Win Bus users! Create your own rooms. You can create your own rooms with Win Bus! Other standard features like Yahoo's emoticon support, username fade support, iTunes and Winamp support, ignore list. Here's some of the planned features for Win Bus... Private chats that'll allow you and another user or users to join a chat without worrying about anyone else joining. Private messages from and to other Win Bus users. Buddy list that'll allow you to befriend Win Bus users and see their online and offline status.
What's new in this version: There have been many system level changes in the background towards our efforts of scaling upwards due to the massive growth in users. This has been a major success so far, although not completely finished yet. This version has a much better room list, with a comprehensive categorized room set, with the much loved user rooms still there. Viewing of profiles is now much better and more reliable.
More Products to Consider
- Chat for free with all your Phone, ICQ, Facebook, GoogleTalk, A...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Repair, remove SIM restrictions from, and unlock various cell p...
- Chat over local area network without using a server.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Show and hide the Yahoo Messenger with one click.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Learn the logic needed to make your own Yahoo Messenger client.
- Monitor and eliminate specific applications from your computer.
- Get 21 animated emoticons for your MSN Messenger.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Play against your Yahoo Messenger contacts.
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Add new winks to your MSN Messenger.
- Stay connected with friends and family with face-to-face video ...
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Promote, sell, create awareness, or become famous on YouTube.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Not bad at all for still being in BETA"
Version: Win Bus Messenger 1.0.63
Runs on Linux, FreeBSD, and MAC with just wine and ie6. Been using winbus on debian linux for near 4 years now and never had one single error or problem.
The fact that its beta still, it has frequent updates.
Out of all the private messengers out there, I would only use winbus. It does everything I need in a messenger, and then some.
Version: Win Bus Messenger 1.0.63
they will ban you from there server if u fall out with them and publish your private information , this trash is made by the same people as yepic a trojaned yahoo client , download and use at your own risk , more full you lol .
cnet why are you promoting this rubbish when it is run on a server that none of the major anti virus companies will even recommend ?fool lol not full
Updated on Feb 21, 2013
Updated on Mar 3, 2013Herb
on: February 15, 2013, 01:39:02 am
Hello WinBus users i've noticed in the last few days people have had issues with their voice in WinBus chat, Lee has done all he can do to troubleshoot this issue and we have the datacenter looking into it now but a few users let users from the rooms in their pc's to try to help them if you need support for WinBus you should only let the WinBus assigned Admins help you, it's nice to have people try to help us out and try to tell the users ways to fix things but connecting to a users pc should only be done by the assigned admins for WinBus support
(why would you let anyone let alone these people access your pc remotely on the pretext of them helping you with so called issues with winbus ? ), a very dubious practice and not the sort of advice you would exspect from any admin , would you let a total stranger access to your pc ? , welcome to a botnet .
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content