From Shiraz Khan:
Wickr is a Widget for browsing through photos on Flickr. You can browse by entering tags or by entering a Flickr user's username or email. If you are a Flickr user yourself, you can add and remove your favorite photos. You can also navigate through a user's favorites, contacts, groups and photosets. To search for photos, enter in tags. Each tag should be seperated by a blank space. Tags with multiple words should be in quotes, or joined together into one word. For example, the tag new york should be new york or newyork. A blank search will give the most recent photos uploaded to Flickr. To view photos from a user, just enter the username or email. You can also view a user's photostream, favorites, contacts, groups and photosets by clicking on the user's buddy icon.
Wickr also features a comprehensive slideshow function. There are 4 modes to choose from: Normal, Badge (similar to the Flickr flash badge), Mosaic (a mosaic of of square sized thumbnails) and Ticker (photos that scroll across the screen). Slideshows can be maximized to fullscreen like a screensaver. Version 1.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Display questions, answers, and photos from Yahoo answers and F...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Monitor and recover POP3/SMTP/Telnet/FTP/HTTP passwords.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Manage, print, e-mail, and view your photos.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Keep safe all your passwords.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Back up any type of document automatically.
- Organize your digital-photo collection, apply photo effects, an...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Update a Web page easily.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- View and manage your photo sets and contacts photos.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Simplify your online collaboration activities.
- Display photographs of the latest Girls of Automotive.com right...
- View photos of the latest Girls of Automotive.com right on your...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"What do you do wirh a .widget file?"
Version: Wickr 1.52
Didn't get to the file to evaluate it. It was a waste of time. I inspected the file that I downloaded and it appears to be some kind of source code (java?) then part way though maybe object code. Couldn't use it as it was. WASTE OF TIME!!!!1