WiFi Channel Scanner is a free WiFi network scanning software, it enables you to quickly view the status of all WiFi wireless hotspots around you, the information includes WiFi network name (SSID), channel, encryption algorithm, signal strength, MAC address and more. It is a completely freeware, simple and easy to use very much.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Experience a lab simulator for CompTIA Network.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Perform Iris identification via neural network.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Detect and gather information on wireless networks.