A simple weight loss calorie calculator tool for working out your calorie intake. To use, simply open the application and enter your sex, age, current weight, your height and your activity level and press the "Calculate" button. The software will then work out your Basal Metabolic Rate and display it. The software will also tell you how many calories a day you need to consume if you wanted to lose one pound a week.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Perform computationally intensive tasks in an interactive mathe...
- Estimate the calories for loss of desired weight.
- Calculate the net value of industrial process plants.
- Make loan calculations on loans easily.
- Join the search and discover one of the Mersenne prime numbers.
- Learn simple ways to drop 10 pounds quickly using Ayurveda meth...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Learn and compute binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal numbe...
- Calorie and step tracking software.